Junior Camp (Grades 3 & 4)
JULY 31 – August 3, 2022
Junior Camp is for students going in to 3rd and 4th grade.
Download a Paper Copy of Camp Registration 2022
Hello! Thanks for registering your student for Junior Camp at Spring Valley Bible Camp. The cost for that is $180.00. You can pay via Venmo @SpringValley1953 or you can mail a check or cash to Spring Valley Bible Camp (2858 180th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761). If you would prefer to drop off payment, please make arrangements with us. Your camp dates are July 31- August 3. 2022. Drop off for Junior Camp will be on Sunday, July 31 from 3-5 p.m. Camp will be ending on Wednesday, August 3 at 4 p.m. PLEASE NOTE! DUE TO STAFF SHORTAGES, MALE CAMPER REGISTRATION MAY BE LIMITED.
Below is some helpful information about camp policies, what to bring, and what not to bring.
We will not be handing out any packages this year. This includes both hand-delivered and mailed packages. There are multiple reasons for this new policy, both to limit people coming and going at camp as well as to limit sharing of food in the cabins. The tradition of packages is one policy that we at Spring Valley have wanted to bring change to prior to COVID-19. Campers from out of town often feel left out of the packages and the pressure to mail packages has increased. The amount of junk food that is consumed in the cabins has also gotten out of hand as well as the spills and messes in the cabin and unwanted pests that can be introduced as well. If you would like to mail your camper letters, that is still definitely encouraged. If you would prefer to drop off letters at the time of your registration to be distributed throughout the week, that will also be welcomed. Any packages received during the week will be held and sent home with the camper at the close of camp.
WHAT TO BRING (label all items)
· Clothes (the weather changes, so bring a variety)
· Sleeping bag or bedding and pillow
· Swimwear (one piece for ladies or modest tankinis-no speedos for men)
· Towels, washcloth, soap/shampoo and any additional personal items
· Bible, pencil, and notebook
· Stamps for letters home
· Canteen Money: The camp does have a concessions stand available during free time. This is optional for families if they want their student to participate. All money is turned in at registration and held by camp staff and a credit system is used and recorded. Any change left on the account will be donated to the camp.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Bug Spray/Sunscreen
WHAT NOT TO BRING
· Cell Phones
· Tablets or Laptops
· Video Games
· Lighters or Matches
· Alcoholic Beverages
Do NOT bring your best clothing. Clothing must be decent and modest. Please avoid clothing with inappropriate advertising. This applies to all ages. Clothing and items left will be held for 2 weeks.